Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've always had an active interest in beauty products and stuff for hair, skin, nails, makeup... anything! However, I've never tried any beauty supplement drinks before.

I was at the Caring Pharmacy this evening and I saw this NH Colla-Plus, a new super-concentrated marine collagen beauty drink launched under the NH Beauty Series.

What is a collagen beauty drink?

"Besides piling layers of anti-aging products on your skin, collagen drinks could do just the trick of helping to pump in and make up for the loss of collagen in your skin," the retail pharmacist said.

When I heard that, it captured my attention instantly! Let's be honest, wrinkles are certainly not pleasant and you have no chance of avoiding them. Who would want wrinkles on their faces, dry and sagging skin? I don't, do you?

Fortunately, I haven't succumbed into a giant bag of wrinkles just YET. However, the best time to start anti-aging creams and potions is before you visibly need them.

Well, I haven't bought the NH Colla-Plus but I am very interested in it and I went to their site.

Formulated in Japan for Asians, NH Colla-Plus is using the latest spray dry technology to break down molecules for easier and effective absorption deep into the skin to strengthen skin foundation.

7 Uniqueness of NH Colla-Plus

* Japan formulation that is suitable for all skin types.
* Contains 5000 mg of marine collagen, natural Vitamin C and red grape juice concentrate.
* Contains 17 types of essential and non-essential amino acids to improve skin texture.
* Utilizes latest spray drying technology for fast visible results.
* High body absorption rate up to 99%.
* Consume one bottle every alternate day.
* Made from 100% all-natural ingredients with no added preservatives or additives.

7 Beauty Effects of NH Colla-Plus

* Strengthens and supports the skin's structure to improve skin tone and elasticity.
* Enhances moisture-holding capacity of skin cells.
* Nourishes skin to prevent ageing and smoothens fine line and wrinkles.
* Whitens skin and brightens a dull complexion.
* Promotes tissue regeneration to heal injured skin and scars.
* Accelerates metabolism to rejuvenate the skin.
* Revitalizes healthy hair and nails with a complete range of amino acids.

Highly recommended for

* Those who work in air-conditioned rooms
* Those with sluggish skin metabolism
* Post-delivery and lactating mothers
* Stressed individuals, people who sleep late and those who with unhealthy diets
* Those who suffer from wrinkles, sagging skin, dry skin, dull complexion, and other ageing skin problems

Has anyone tried NH Colla-Plus before? Does it really produce an anti-aging effect on your skin?

There are a few collagen drinks on the market nowadays. If you've tried one already, please let me know what you think!

Mariuca said... @ 23/2/11 6:58 AM

=-O =-O

Mariuca said... @ 23/2/11 7:00 AM

Morning Mon! I've never tried NH Colla-Plus before... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said... @ 23/2/11 7:01 AM

Or any other beauty health supplement drinks... =-X =-X

Mariuca said... @ 23/2/11 7:02 AM

But I bet the taste is not so nice.. he he.. happy beauty caring sweetie! :* :*

iamthewitch said... @ 23/2/11 10:30 AM

I'm interested to know if collagen drinks would help too!!

Caroline Ng May Ling said... @ 23/2/11 11:31 AM

8-) 8-) 8-)

Caroline Ng May Ling said... @ 23/2/11 11:31 AM

oooh :o never try any of these kind of drink! =-X

Caroline Ng May Ling said... @ 23/2/11 11:32 AM

u still young with smooth skin dearie!! =-X :-D :-D :-D

Caroline Ng May Ling said... @ 23/2/11 11:34 AM

lemme ask my mom if she has tried any of these! =-X =-X

Caroline Ng May Ling said... @ 23/2/11 11:35 AM

cz i also afraid of wrinkles!! :-P :-P

My Stories

LadyJava said... @ 23/2/11 12:16 PM

LadyJava said... @ 23/2/11 12:17 PM

Despite my age, I havent tried any beauty supplement drink either dearie.. I think i should start eh? lol!!
I reckon if you start now.. you avoid the wrinkles from coming?

foongpc said... @ 23/2/11 2:32 PM

Haha! Scared of wrinkles? Why don't you just age gracefully? :-P

foongpc said... @ 23/2/11 2:34 PM

How much does this product retails at? The information looks pretty promising! And considering it is made and formulated in Japan, I think more trustworthy as Japan is very strict in their standards for health and nurtitional products.

foongpc said... @ 23/2/11 2:34 PM

If made in Malaysia or worse, made in China, you must avoid buying it at all costs! LOL!

foongpc said... @ 23/2/11 2:35 PM

So suitable for guys also ah? LOL!

foongpc said... @ 23/2/11 2:36 PM

Why don't you just try a few bottles and let us know whether it is effective or not? :-D

gagay said... @ 23/2/11 3:36 PM

=-O =-O =-O =-O

gagay said... @ 23/2/11 3:38 PM

yay!

gagay said... @ 23/2/11 3:39 PM

great drink!

gagay said... @ 23/2/11 3:39 PM

benefits are flooding!yay! :-D

gagay said... @ 23/2/11 3:40 PM

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Merryn said... @ 23/2/11 10:04 PM

U want collagen? Take sea cucumber.. very good for skin it seems :D

Life Ramblings said... @ 24/2/11 10:53 PM

i've read about this product in the Star recently but don't know if it works efficiently. what i can tell is i've been consuming evening primrose oil for several years and it has definitely improve my skin tone and hair structure.

Bella Enveeus said... @ 27/2/11 1:12 AM

I too am looking for a good collagen product. My friend tried something, I can't remember the name and she said she feels good after a month drinking it although I do not see any difference in her even tho she said there's a significant difference. Maybe I didn't scrutinise her enough :D

Bella Enveeus said... @ 27/2/11 1:13 AM

Oh, there's this product Tomato Essence or something that also work like Collagen drinks. Researched by Malaysian biotechs too. Wonder if it's any good? Maybe I'll try that one of these days..

Anonymous said... @ 28/4/11 4:21 PM

bole putihkan kulit x??

Peggy said... @ 14/5/11 9:05 PM

Yeah! Colla-pluss is okay... its smothen ur skin, kulit jadi lembab, struktur kulit pun semakin sihat dan cerah... tapi kena minum banyak air .. try la, tapi harga memang mahal sikit.. :)

lin said... @ 19/5/11 2:25 PM

tgok muka linda onn..katanya pki nh colla plus ni...nk try la nnti

PU3.DANIA85@YMAIL.COM said... @ 22/6/11 1:30 PM

HAI....I WANT ASK U....IF I STILL BREASTFEEDING MY BABY,I CAN TAKE NH COLLA PLUS?PLZ HELP ME!!I WANT DRINK BUT I SCARE IF GOT EFFECT TO MY BABY....

Anonymous said... @ 31/7/11 9:21 AM

*DONT_KNOW* :-[

ywen said... @ 17/8/11 11:35 PM

its really helpful and u can c d effect in 1week time. all my friends who tried it had fallen in love. contact me if u wanna buy it at a cheaper price.=)

ongrose said... @ 31/8/11 8:19 AM

I bought 3 sets recently, my first time, since it was at promotional price while stocks last. One is required to consume 1 bot for 6 consecutive nights before sleep and then 1 bot on alternate nights. Not sure if it's the weather lately, but I came down with temperature after 4 consecutive nights so have stopped for the time being. I do not consume multivitamins so probably my body is not too strong to consume this tonic on an empty stomach before sleep. Anyway I do not intend to waste the other bots so will continue but I think I'll take them in the morning before food. Hope it'll still work that way. :)

Sarrah said... @ 6/9/11 3:26 AM

Hi, I m not good in english but I really want to share my experience using this product. I m 34, mother for one daughter, managing my husband clinic and taking care my mother and sister in law. I m so tired even got up every morning and have to start my day with nescafe gold or coffee and take another cup in evening. I m using shiseido revital skin care. I m happy with the product but it not satisfaying me, plus tiring all day long. Now I already taking NH colla plus for 1 and a half month.. I m very happy for choose the right product. My skin glowing, more balance skin tone, happy going out without make up, yes! reduce my wrinkle, no more night cream, and the best thing....i m only take nescafe 3 or 4 cup nescafe in 1 and a half month. I really hope can use this product without any side effect. No harm trying...i m happy if women out there happy n confident with themselves....bye :-D

Anonymous said... @ 4/10/11 1:04 PM

i had try it ad..It is really amazing! After 3 week I can see the improvement on my dry skin..My skin become smooth and more elastic...Even my boyfren also noticed that my skin become fair and smooth..It is worth..Highly recommend for u to try it..^^

Anonymous said... @ 4/10/11 1:06 PM

I want to buy it..How much u sell/ i buy it at RM155.00

Carmen Phua said... @ 13/10/11 8:54 AM

Hi There, just to share with you.
According to nutricosmetic researcher, for comprehensive anti aging effects, we need an effective 3 in 1 nutricosmetic to:
1) INHIBIT the ACTIVITY of collagenase and elastase ( which too much of this ezyme will destroy the good n bad collagen n elastin of ours skin) (I believe Colla Plus do not have this function?)
2) ACCELERATE NEW collagen and elastin product (I believe Colla Plus do not have this function?)
3) REPLENISH LOST collagen and elastin ( this is most of the collagen in the market do)

Vee said... @ 23/12/11 9:32 PM

Dear Sarrah & Monica (the blog owner),

I strongly agree with Sarrah and would like to share my experience also. I am 35 years old last November, and have started consuming NH Colla Plus collagen early this year. Previously i was having a dull and tired face, eventhough at the age of 32, due to my nature of job which is always in pressure and have to meet with tight deadlines most of the time. Sometimes i do exercise but that also does not help much to improve my facial appearance. When I started to drink this NH Colla-Plus, the result is marvellous, whereby I received positive comments from my mother (especially) and friends. After consuming it for 1 month (following its instruction-1 bottle per day for 7 days, and 1 bottle every alternate day after the 7th day), my mom told me that my face pore's size has reduced a lot. They also told me that my cheeks become glowy and shiny and sometimes reddish too (like applying a light blusher).. I strongly agree with Sarrah in the sense that without make up also my face looks very good, as if i am wearing a compact powder ... ;) No more tired and dull face and I am so happy with the results that NH Colla has proven to me ! I even look younger than my age :-)

The only thing is that it is expensive, that's true. That is why I came to this blog of Monica when i googled out the NH colla plus vs the Lennox brand. Just now only i bought the NH Colla from Guardian pharmacy for the next month's stock, when the sales girl there asked me to try out the Lennox brand, since it is cheaper. However, i do not think that it will give the similar effects as the NH brand..

Well for Monica, I strongly recommend you to try out this NH Colla Plus to you.. It will make a difference! Trust me and good luck dear.. :) :-D

HDEL said... @ 26/1/12 9:11 PM

I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS

HDEL said... @ 26/1/12 9:19 PM

DOES IT REALLY WORKS

li na said... @ 6/2/12 1:42 AM

:)oh!i have question, is about ,nh colla plus vs kinohimistu,whice one better? :-P

irish said... @ 6/2/12 10:27 PM

Can or not preg women take this product ?? :*

devi sangkker said... @ 8/2/12 7:39 PM

hai .i tried this collagen now
its taste good and natural
the price RM169 but i got it for offer for RM149
skin are good and smooth and fairer too.

devi sangkker said... @ 8/2/12 7:43 PM

nh colla plus with 5000mg and the konohiamistu with 5300mg and its more for ageing people that wht the farmasi lady told me

devi sangkker said... @ 8/2/12 7:48 PM

ya....... 8-)
same to me too
my hubby also said that
bye O:-)

devi sangkker said... @ 8/2/12 7:51 PM

:-D oh thats good to hear that
i hope its happen to me the same way
8-)

Anonymous said... @ 27/2/13 4:17 PM

is it ok for us to drink any collagen drinks before age of 25?

Azian said... @ 28/11/14 12:24 PM

I have been using this product for several years and it works wonderfully on my skin. It is a health/beauty supplement and save to consume.