Being called stylish can mean so many things. Apart from your look, what makes you a stylish person is how you present yourself. And that includes how you dress up.
You can dress some people in a beautiful outfit, and they still act like a dolt. Yet other people walk into a room dressed in a t-shirt and pair of shorts and they "own" the room. They move, act and behave beautifully and are admired by everyone. People gravitate toward them. They are quietly self confident and utterly charming.
Well, I don't consider myself a truly stylish person. I sometimes look clownish!
However, I am delighted and honored to have received this Stylish Blogger Award!
RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD
1) Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Thank you very much Mariuca, Lainy and David!
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
* I'm not a romantic person. There's not a romantic bone in my body.
* I'm stubborn and opinionated.
* I tend to be controlling, and I hate leaving anything up to chance.
* I hardly ever lose my temper.
* I used to like to date around a lot. It was hard for me to date one person only.
* I don't like to argue - and I prefer a quiet, peaceful life.
* I'm wild at heart, but I have some hidden soft spots.
3) Award 15 great bloggers you know.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
I am presenting the Stylish Blogger Award to Bingkee, Maxi, LR, LadyJava, Shemah, Gagay, Foong, Caroline, Ane, Bella, Just Plain Tired, Tekkaus, Michael, Rizal, and Soulie!
Brief Tips That Will Leave You Feeling Perky
1 week ago