Friday, April 29, 2011

Pets are such fun, aren't they? However, everyone who is close to me knows I'm afraid of cats and dogs, like some people are afraid of monkeys and rabbits. I'm just so afraid of being bitten/scratched/licked/attacked/whatever by one, whether they're harmful or not. I know they can't hurt me but I can't help panicking when they come near me. Whenever I see one (especially when they surprise me), I'd scream and run as far away as I could.

Anyway, check out our friend, Aubrey's pets!

Jojo.

Millie.

Chewy.

They are adorable, and yes fluffy!

Well, Ralph, not me, took these pictures obviously. No matter how unreasonable or irrational my fear may seem to you, accept that it is very real to me. I have ailurophobia and cynophobia, nuff said.

Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

LadyJava said... @ 30/4/11 9:14 PM

:* :* :*

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:15 PM

:* :*

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:18 PM

Hahahahahahah LOL @ irrational fear... don't worry me too afraid fo dogs remember? So it's understandable... :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:19 PM

Wahhh Chewy.. see so cute and fluffy but scared of the huge tongue hanging out like dat he he... =-X =-X :-E

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:21 PM

Cats definitely won't bite you so don't worry...just quietly pat2 the head first, then scratch underneath his chin, sure purr2.... meow! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:22 PM

Happy Fluffy Friday sweetie and yay for first-time play! :* :* :*

Mariuca said... @ 30/4/11 9:23 PM

Thanks to R for taking fluffy pics for u ha ha! 8-) 8-)

Shemah said... @ 30/4/11 9:27 PM

I so understand! my bro got a friend last time so big and macho but when a cat comes near, he runs and screams!! hahaha so funny! But it is understandable. sometimes animals can be unpredictable. without provocation, they can act up. it's rare but it happens. and it's always good to be wary of animals even though it's someone else's pets. Who knows, they might not be friendly to strangers, kan?

My aunt's cat last time, i called it a devil cat. it would hiss and arch it's back and the eyes would go red (or maybe that's my imagination) around strangers. So scared of it.

But i love both cats and dogs. Too bad we muslims can't touch or keep dogs. I just love animals. :) your friend's Millie and Chewy are really really adorable! :)

LadyJava said... @ 30/4/11 9:29 PM

No worries dearie.. whoever makes fun of your fear.. just ptui at them ah.. i used to be afraid of cats too.. but somehow i manage to overcome my fear.. but i dont touch rabbits.. not scared but just dont like and i scream at lizards and monkeys... lol!

LadyJava said... @ 30/4/11 9:29 PM

you are who you are and that makes you unique.. dont let anyone tell you differently.. hugs

LadyJava said... @ 30/4/11 9:30 PM

oh i love the Jojo and Chewy.. lol.. so cute.. always wanted to keep dog but cannot lah.. so have to live with it.. haha...

LadyJava said... @ 30/4/11 9:30 PM

Happy FF Mon!!! :* :* :*

Bella Enveeus said... @ 30/4/11 10:53 PM

Hi sweetie!

No problem la sweetie.. Everybody have something they're afraid of. At least you're not hating them and trying to kill them or anything. You just have the fear that they might bite you, etc.. I had that fear too when I was younger after a dog bit my calf so deep I walked tempang for few weeks.. But slowly I'm trying to overcome my fear.. It takes time I suppose.. :-)

Gorgeous photos of the animals! I'm sure they're as adorable as they look! :-)

tekkaus said... @ 1/5/11 12:44 AM

They make great companions don't they?

tekkaus said... @ 1/5/11 12:45 AM

Too bad I don't have any fluffy friends to show off. :D

Life Ramblings said... @ 1/5/11 11:07 PM

Chewy is absolutely adorable. :)

tx sweetie said... @ 2/5/11 2:30 AM

opps just to let you know, just followed u on GFC dear!

Nessa Henry J said... @ 3/5/11 1:37 PM

Heyya Mon! :-D :-D

I didn't know you're afraid of cats... most would fear dogs cos they bite but cats can be fierce and aggressive too esp a mama cat with newborn kitties.

I used to hate cats... yeah, long time ago la cos last time at my kampung lotsa stray cats coming to the house and they were always asking for food. But not anymore, now if i see cats esp stray kittens i pity them instantly cos they don't hv anywhere to go. :'( :'( Last year I saw two lost puppies wandering on the shops and running around cos of panic, I couldn't even eat in peace thinking of the puppies... haha, I sure do have a weak heart for baby animals :-[ Pets store is a must visit for me... can cuddle2 with them cute baby doggies <3<3

Those are great looking pics taken by Ralph, taken just like a pro!

Have a great week ahead!

bingkee said... @ 4/5/11 5:09 AM

Chewy is so cute,,, I could almost hug him. I love dogs than cats.