Thursday, November 24, 2011

I have not had a bad day in a long time, but yesterday, I had a shitty day and I felt like shit... argh! Nothing bad happened, but I was in a bad mood and I rather not talk about it or bore you with the details. Yeah, we all have had bad days but I'd not have thought it was going to be a shitty day, because it was our 6th year dating anniversary!

So, what did we do to celebrate our dating anniversary that fell on a Wednesday? I fell asleep at 6 pm and if I'm not mistaken, Ralph tried to wake me up for dinner a few hours later but I was too tired to open my eyes. By the time I woke up, it was already 2 am (!!!) and he was asleep, obviously. *guilt seeping into my thoughts*

Well, we can celebrate our anniversary anytime, any day, right? We have been together for 6 years, the spark may not be all shiny and new, but with work from both sides, we keep it alive and looking forward to many more years to come!

Bear-Bear, words cannot express the gratitude I feel when I think about what you have done and I want to thank you for loving me. You gave me an awesome gift (in my favorite color as well! ) that I'll enjoy for sure. Thank You!

In the meantime, however, I'm still looking for an anniversary gift, oops! Good thing you are better at forgiving me than I'm at messing up. Happy belated anniversary, will you forgive me again?

Mariuca said... @ 25/11/11 9:09 AM

=-O =-O

Mariuca said... @ 25/11/11 9:10 AM

Bear-Bear???? Aiyooo so cute la Bear Bear hahahaha! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said... @ 25/11/11 9:11 AM

Happy 6 years lovebirds and I love your picture, I see you guys he he... :* :* :* :*

Mariuca said... @ 25/11/11 9:12 AM

How come bad mood yest sweetie? Feel free to DM me to diskus if you want! :* :* :*

Mariuca said... @ 25/11/11 9:12 AM

Enjoy your gift and what did u get Bear Bear?? Have a great belated celebrasi later okay? Love n hugs! :* :* :* :*

Nessa Henry J said... @ 25/11/11 1:39 PM

Hello Mon! Remember me? ehehe ;)

I haven't been bloghopping n blogging of late. No mood edi :'( =-O :-E

Happy 6th anniversary to you both. Here's to many, many, many more years of love and togetherness <3<3<3

Shemah said... @ 25/11/11 3:45 PM

Hey Mon!!!

Happy 6th year anniversary!! I hope you're feeling much better.. our men are much more forgiving in terms of forgetting stuff even though we feel so bad about it.. (remember me forgetting J's birthday this year) LOL! anyways, I hope more love-filled years are to come for both of you and hopefully we'll be able to witness this relationship of yours bloom into a wonderful union, if you know what I mean! LOL!

So I'm curious.. what did Bear bear get you in your fave color??? hahahahah share laaa.. LOL!

LadyJava said... @ 25/11/11 5:06 PM

hahha.. my sentiments too.. Bear Bear.. so cute!!!

LadyJava said... @ 25/11/11 5:07 PM

Happy 6th dating anniversary to you and your Bear Bear sweetie.. may there be lots lots more.. and you're right.. when you're happy together.. you can celebrate anytime!!

tekkaus said... @ 26/11/11 12:15 AM

Aiyoh~then again yu shouldn't have OVERslept mah. :p

tekkaus said... @ 26/11/11 12:16 AM

Then again I think he won't mind lar. After all every day is your anniversary day mah. :D

kianfai87 said... @ 26/11/11 2:16 PM

hahaha so long and sweet. is time to . . . LOL :X

MrLonely said... @ 27/11/11 3:01 PM

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Bella Enveeus said... @ 27/11/11 5:10 PM

Happy Anniversary Mon and Ralph! :-)
6 years is a long time and to have made it thus far, that shows the love, respect and patience you two have for each other.. Wish you guys so many many more years and happiness! :-*

Bella Enveeus said... @ 27/11/11 5:11 PM

Go bring him holiday as anniversary present.. Hehe

P/S : Bear-bear nickname so cute! :-D

Bill said... @ 28/11/11 2:40 AM

Happy Anniversary Monica and i wish you many many more to come my friend. Kind of funny you forgot because my wife is the same way. She always thinks our anniversary is on one day and i keep telling her it is not. O well like you say you can celebrate any day. Have a great week my friend :*